Dr. Smith is a graduate of Palmer College of Chiropractic in Davenport, Iowa and has been practicing chiropractic since 1993. She is a member of the American Chiropractic Association and the Texas Chiropractic Association and regularly attends seminars on current chiropractic techniques. She has extensive training and experience in the classic chiropractic techniques to alleviate pain and help restore health. She also provides wellness and prevention programs.
Total commitment. It’s a unique concept. It represents Dr. Smith’s chiropractic philosophy. Our patients receive a treatment plan that goes far beyond pain relief. Dr. Smith and her staff take pride in their commitment to exceptional quality, outstanding service and sincere care.
Chiropractic manipulations of the spine and other joints restore proper alignments and improve the function of the nervous system. Dr. Smith employs a variety of gentle techniques which are effective in treating all age groups from infants to seniors.
Professional Activities, Organizations and Honors
- Palmer Alumni Association – Member
- American Chiropractic Association – Member
- Texas Chiropractic Association – Member
- Integrity Doctors – Excellence in Chiropractic Service Award, Elite Status
- American Business Women’s Association, Lakeside Leaders Chapter – Founding Member
Community Activities, Organizations and Honors
- The Colony Chamber of Commerce – Member since 1995
- The Colony Chamber of Commerce Business of the Year – 1998
- The Colony Chamber of Commerce Outstanding Service Award – 2000
- Preston Meadow Lutheran Church – Member since 1994
- Lecturer for The Colony Rotary Club, National Multiple Sclerosis Society, Lewisville ISD PTA meetings, and many other local organizations and businesses
- American Red Cross – Annual Blanket Drive since 1995
- Children’s Medical Center of Plano – Annual Teddy Bear Drive since 1996
- Senior Citizen Center – Fan Drive and Donations
- Donations to schools, Christian Community Action, Boys & Girls Club, Operation Kindness and The Colony Animal Services
Thank you Dr. Smith and all the staff at Colony Chiropractic! I have been a patient here for years and recommend their services regularly. I do a lot of cycling, which causes all sorts of aches and pains. Dr. Smith is truly interested in my activities and she adjusts my treatment as needed to help me with any new issues. I could not be as involved in cycling as I am without her help.
Schedule Your Appointment Now!